Keto diet foods to eat and avoid:
Foods to eat on Keto:
- Meat, poultry and substitutes like chicken, lamb, beef and turkey.
- Fish and sea food such as salmon, tuna, crab, lobster.
- Vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, cabbage.
- Fruits and berries in small amounts i-e raspberries, blieberry, lemon.
- Eggs cooked in variety of ways such as boiled, fried, scrambled.
Foods to avoid on Keto:
- High carb foods such as bread, pasta, rice, oats. potatoes.
- Low fat foods such as skimmed milk, yougurt, cheese.
- Sugars and sweeteners such as honey, maple syrup, artificial sweeteners.
- Banana, apples, oranges and other fruits high in sugar.
- Snack foods such as chips, crackers ,popcorns.
Click here to download Keto diet foods to avoid and eat pdf Foods to avoid and eat on keto diet
Hi, I’m Affan lateef , a pharmacist by profession. I have a degree in pharmacy and over 5 years of experience helping people achieve their health goals. I write about various topics like health, artificial intelligence in health, mental health, diet and weight loss. Follow me here on these platforms given below.