Here is the audio of this article:
Natural Beauty Products:
As we all know, in case of sensitivity skin is the organ which is on top . Many people are constantly searching for the best skin care products that are safe for their skin as it is very important to avoid usng such products which contains harmful substances that can damage your skin. So, to get a better and safe skin product it is better to make them at home to to ensure that they are harmless for your skin. And you can also customize these natural beauty products by making them more suitable for your skin preferences.
Natural Beauty Product benifits:
The benifits of natural beauty products are:
- These natural beauty products are good for environment as well as skin and hair
- These products are biodegradeable
- They do not contain synthetic chemicals such as colours and preservatives
- Their smell is really nice
Natural beauty products to make at home:
I will show you some ways to make natural beauty products at home using everyday ingredients from your kitchen in this blog article. These different producs are :
- Moisturizing face mask with avocado and honey
- A nourishing hair mask with coconut oil and egg
- A body scrub with coffee and sugar to refresh your body
- A lip balm to soothe your lips made from bees wax and cocoa butter
Equipments required :
The list of the equipments required to make these natural products at home are:
- Digital scale to measure the ingredients
- Fork to stir
- Thermometer to check the temperature
- Fennel to help in transferring of the liquid
- Small containers to store final products
- Stickers or label for mentioning the name or manufacturing date of the product
Natural moisturizing facemask:
This natural beauty product usually used to get rid of dry or dull skin. I will show you how to make a face mask naturally using Avocado and honey. Avocado is a substance which is very useful in hydrating and nourishing your skin. Avocado contains high levels of healthy fats,vitamins and anti-oxidants which are necessary for your skin.
These are the things you will need to make this face mask :
- 2 table spoons of honey
- Half an avocado
The steps to follow are:
- Mash the avocado until it becomes smooth
- Then add honey in it and mix
- Apply the mask to your face and neck carefully avoiding the eyes
- Leave it be for 15-20 minutes
- Clean your face with water and dry your skin with towel.
- Use this facemask once or twice in a week.
Store the remaining face mask in the fridge in an airtight container maximum for 2-3 days.
Natural nourishing hair mask:
The nourishing hair masks is used to improve the texture of dry hair. It is made up of coconut oil and egg. Coconut oil is an emolient substance which usually goes deep inside the hair shafts and binds the moisture deeply. It also protects the skin from different bacterial and fungal infections because of its antibacterial and anti fungal actions respectively. Egg helps in strengthening the hair by providing proteins, biotins and other necessary nutrients which helps in repairing the strengthening of hair
In order to make it,we will need:
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon of coccoconut oil
The steps to follow are:
- Melt the coconut oil in the bowl in microwave until it melts.
- Beat the egg properly in another bowl
- Combine both of them and mix well
- Apply the mask to your hair, in such a way that the mixture reached from top to botton of every hair follicle.
- Then cover the hair using towel or a cap and the leave the hair mask on for 15-20 minutes.
- Then remove the cover and wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner
- Enjoy shiny and smooth hair
You can use this mask once a week or as per need. Store the mask for upto 2-3 days in the fridge inside an air tight container.
Refreshing body scrub:
The body scrub is very useful for exfoliating the skin. It is made up of coffee which helps in blood circulationa and which also helps in peeling off the dead skin . Coffee also contains caffeine which helps in tightening of the skin. The another ingredient is the sugar which is also an exfoliant which also polishes the skin. Sugar also helps in brightening and smoothing the skin.
To make this body scrub, we will need
- Half a cup of coffee grounds
- Half a cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
The steps are:
- Mix the sugar and coffee grounds in the same bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and stir properly
- Transfer the mixture to a jar
- Use the micture on your skin in circular motions
- Use it properly in areas which needs proper scurbbing such as elbows,knees and heels
- Rinse with warm water and dry
Soothing lip balm:
To make this lip balm we will need,
- 2 tablespoons of beeswax pellets
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
Here are the steps we will need to follow:
- Place the beeswax, cocoa butter,coconut oil in a jeatproof bowl over pot of boiling water.Stir ocassionally until they melt completely
- Remove the bowl and add peppermint oil in it and stir properly.
- Allow the mixture to cool by pouring it into the small container
- Allow it to become hard
- Enjoy the lip balm
Whenever your lips are dry, you can use this balm.
1.Why should I make my own natural beauty product at home?
Making natural beauty products at home can help to avoid harmful chemicals,save money and customize products according to your preferences.
2.How do I store my homemade natural beauty products?
Use dry glass jars, plastic bottles or tubes with lid to store and also mention the name of product,date of manufacture as well to avoid any confusion.
3.Are there any risks or precautions while making my own natural beauty products at home?
Perform a patch test before using the product as this test will tell if you have any allergies or sensitivities. Follow the steps properly and measure the ingredients accurately. Always use clean and sterilized equipments.
Hi, I’m Affan lateef , a pharmacist by profession. I have a degree in pharmacy and over 5 years of experience helping people achieve their health goals. I write about various topics like health, artificial intelligence in health, mental health, diet and weight loss. Follow me here on these platforms given below.